Welcome to the Department of Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing!
The department was formed by merging the departments of pharmaceutical marketing and management and pharmacoeconomics according to paragraph 5 of the Order №255 “On reorganization of departments” from 25.06.2020 of the National University of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Professor Malyi Volodymyr Valentynovych has been appointed Head of the newly established Department of Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing.
The staff of the Department of Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing is focused on fruitful work and is ready for new and creative achievements.
Head of the Department of Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing:
Malyi Volodymyr Valentynovych, D.S.in Pharmacy, professor.
The Department of Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing performs the functions of a reference for the training of specialists in the specialty “Pharmacy” in the disciplines “Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management”, “Ethics and Deontology in Pharmacy”, “Pharmacoeconomics”.
For more than 25 years of activity of the department 10 textbooks, more than 50 textbooks, more than 100 methodical recommendations which promote increase of quality of preparation of applicants of higher education are prepared and published for maintenance of educational process. Developed 2 hypertext electronic textbooks.
The results of scientific research of the department have been published in more than 3000 works, including 5 monographs, more than 500 articles in foreign journals, designed in 3 defended doctoral and 19 candidate dissertations. More than 60 scientific and methodical recommendations have been developed and proposed for practical use. 13 methods were registered as innovations and more than 25 certificates of copyright registration were received in the State Department of Intellectual Property of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for works.
Today the department employs 7 doctors of sciences and 15 candidates of pharmaceutical sciences. 3 doctoral dissertations and 4 candidate dissertations are performed at the department.
Scientific and practical directions of the pharmaceutical market development based on the theory of management and marketing in the following areas:
- theoretical, scientific and applied principles of marketing management in the system of drug provision of the population;
- risk management in the pharmaceutical market, including dietary supplements on the market;
- improve strategic and adaptive management of pharmaceutical companies;
- scientific and methodological grounds stakeholder model of relations in pharmacy;
- justification of individual treatment approaches using pharmacological and genetic tests in Ukraine;
- capacity building methodology of the pharmaceutical market by the example of certain pharmacological groups;
- individual optimization of medicinal maintenance of patients based marketing and pharmacoeconomic research;
- scientific and methodological justification marketing availability of drugs;
- scientific and methodological grounds socially oriented assortment policy pharmaceutical production enterprises;
- optimization of industrial and commercial activities of pharmaceutical companies on the basis of marketing and logistics management;
- research complex of marketing communications in pharmacy, improving the promotion of medicines by pharmaceutical companies;
- studying and modeling the behavior of consumers of drugs;
- management of State (tender) procurement of medical and pharmaceutical products;
- methodological approaches to the study drug provision of the population in the implementation of family medicine;
- scientific and practical developments assess qualitative and quantitative indicators of brand drugs;
- improving market competitiveness compounds pharmaceutical company;
- neuromarketing in pharmacy;
- scientific and practical developments branding impact on the consumption of drugs;
- branding research in pharmaceuticals;
- assessment and management of loyalty to the brand drugs;
- scientific and practical substantiation assessment loyalty to the institution and pharmaceutical drugs.